Lucy Wyatt's Homepage
Professor Lucy Wyatt's Homepage
School of Mathematics and Statistics
The University of Sheffield
Hicks Building, Hounsfield Road
How to Reach Me
Phone: +44-(0)114 2223794
I am also an Adjunct Professor at
College of Science, Technology and Engineering
James Cook University
Main Research Interests
- HF radar
- Ocean surface waves, currents and winds
- Signal processing
- Remote sensing
For more details
Some Recent Publications - see also lists on
the links above
- Wyatt L.R., 2014. HF radar: applications in coastal monitoring and engineering, Australian Journal of Civil Engineering, 12, 1-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.7158/C13-023.2014.12.1
- Wang,W & L Wyatt, 2014. Generalised noise cancellation method for wave estimation by HF surface wave radar, IET Digital Library.
- Waters, J., LR Wyatt, J Wolf & A Hines, 2013. Data assimilation of partitioned HF radar wave data into Wavewatch III, Ocean Modelling , 72, 17-31.
- Robinson A.M., L.R. Wyatt & M.J.Howarth, 2013. HF Radar data availability and measurement accuracy in Liverpool Bay before and after the construction of Rhyl-Flats wind farm, Journal of Operational Oceanography, 6, 42-53.
- Wyatt L.R., Jaffres, J.B.D. & M.L Heron, 2013. Spatial Averaging of HF Radar Data for Wave Measurement Applications, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 30, 2216-2224.
- Fujii, S ML Heron, K Kim, JW Lai, SH Lee, X Wu, X Wu & LR Wyatt , 2013. An overview of developments and applications of oceanographic radar networks in Asia and Oceania countries, Ocean Science Journal , 48(1), 69-97.
- Wyatt L.R. , 2012. Shortwave direction and spreading measured with HF radar, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 29, 286-299.
- Wang W. & L.R. Wyatt, 2011. Radio frequency interference cancellation for sea-state remote sensing by HF, IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, 5, 405-415.
- Wyatt L.R., J.J. Green & A. Middleditch, 2011. HF radar data quality requirements for wave measurement, Coastal Engineering, 58, 327-336.
- Robinson, A. M., L.R. Wyatt & M.J. Howarth, 2011. A two year comparison between HF radar and ADCP current measurements in Liverpool Bay, Journal of operational oceanography, 4, 33-45.
- L.R. Wyatt, J. J. Green & A. Middleditch, 2009. Signal sampling impacts on HF radar wave measurement. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 26, 793-805.
- Siddons L. A., L. R. Wyatt and J. Wolf, 2009, Assimilation of HF radar data into the SWAN wave model, Journal of Marine Systems, 77, 312-324.
- Wyatt Lucy R, 2006, Using High-Frequency Radar to Measure Coastal Ocean Waves, Sea Technology, 47,47-50.
- Middleditch A. and L. R. Wyatt, 2006, An IF filter technique for the removal of current modulation from HF radar signals,
IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 31,797-803.
- Wyatt L. R., J. J. Green, A. Middleditch, M D Moorhead, J. Howarth, M. Holt, S. Keogh, 2006,Operational wave, current and wind measurements
with the Pisces HF radar, IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 31,819-834.
Wyatt L R., 2006, Coast to Coast, Oceanology Today, 6, 32-33.
- Green, J.J. & L.R. Wyatt, 2006, Row-action inversion of the Barrick-Weber equations, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 23, 501-510.
Wyatt L. R., 2005, HF radar for real-time current, wave and wind monitoring, Hydro International, 9(3), 30-31.
- Wyatt L. R., G. Liakhovetski, H. Graber, B. Haus , 2005. Factors affecting the accuracy of HF radar wave measurements. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 22, 844-856.
PhD student theses. These are available on White Rose eTheses Online (WREO) and/or from the University of Sheffield Library:
Information provided by:
School of Mathematics and Statistics
Jan 23 2015